How to Drill Rebar (reinforcing bar) embedded in concrete?
| Steps of Drilling Rebar in Concrete by Rebar Cutter
- Start drilling a hole on concrete using a hammer drill bit.
- Stop drilling when the hammer drill bit encountered the rebar steel.
- Replace the hammer drill bit with 3keego HAA rebar cutter and start drilling and apply just enough pressure to grind the rebar.
- Stop drilling when rebar cutter passes through the rebar steel and replace the rebar cutter back to the hammer drill bit.
- Continue drilling until the hammer drill bit passes through the concrete.
- Rebar cutter performance is high when the rebar cutter is aligned straight to the rebar steel.